We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through our website. We collect this information when you register, create and edit your profile, answer survey questions, or use certain features on the site such as: social logins, photo uploads, sending links to friends and family, ordering and paying for products and services. The types of information you can choose to provide on our site may include:
• Name, username, password, email address, and contact information.
• Billing and shipping addresses, credit card number, and expiration date.
• Photos that you upload to your account.
• Your account has an address book feature, which you can use to store email addresses of your contacts, and those email addresses are Personal Information.
• We or our third party service providers may also gather information relating to your devices, including: device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile phone number, mobile network carrier, location, and event information (such as application installations).
• Your photographs may come with data embedded in them such as device used to take the picture, location where picture was taken, time and date that the picture was taken, tags or names you’ve added to your photos, etc. By submitting the Personal Information of a third party, you warrant and represent to us that you have the right to do so and will indemnify and hold us harmless against any losses we suffer as a result of a breach of such representation and warranty.
• Other Personal Information you choose to provide such as your preferences, information about who or what is in your photos, etc.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information for the following general purposes:
• To fulfill or respond to your requests for products and services.
• To address administrative needs and communications.
• To improve our products and services.
• To contact you for internal business purposes.
• To provide you with newsletters, surveys, promotions, and notices on changes and upgrades to our products and services.
• Marketing communications from third parties at your request.